All rooms are surrounded by the mountains which shelter them from the wind. They are luminous, with large windows and equipped with good quality mattresses, pillows and bedding. It is not necessary to bring sheets or blankets; however you are required to bring your own towels. The bedding is warm and comfortable and overall the accommodation is intended to create the best possible experience during your stay. The bedding materials are ecological and all the buildings blend in with nature, as the ecosystem is an important part of the experience we offer during the intensive courses. There is a common place for laundry which is situated in a common courtyard with a fountain. There is a kitchen, a front office and a storage room available for use.
The Ashram is not available just for accommodation unless you are a participant of a Yoga Course offered at that time.
Basic Room Occupancy with sharing toilet/bath:
Equipped up to 2 people, the room is a two storied hut, consisting of a sleeping area on the ground floor and a relaxation area on the second floor, with a view of the mountains. The toilet and bathrooms are shared. Each of the rooms opens onto a common courtyard with a fountain
Medium Room with attached toilet/bath:
Equipped up to 2 people, the room is a two storied hut, consisting of a sleeping area on the ground floor and a relaxation area on the second floor, with a view of the mountains. The toilet and bath are attached. Each of the rooms opens onto a common courtyard with a fountain.
The family rooms are completely equipped for groups of up to 6 people. These rooms are full of natural light, and include two huts with a relaxation area on the second floor. The ground floor consists of; the beds, 2 attached bathrooms and an attached kitchen. It opens onto a common courtyard with a fountain.
ACCOMMODATION PRICE LIST AT THE HIMALAYA SHANTI ASHRAM :
At our Himalaya Shanti Ashram, we have a variety of rooms available for your selection. After making the deposit for the course, you can select one of the options and pay accordingly (accommodation is not included in the course fee).
- Shared room with two single beds and shared common toilet/shower outside / 330 INR per day*
- Shared room with two single beds and attached toilet/shower / 380 INR per day*
- Single room with shared common toilet/shower outside / 660 INR per day
- Single room with swinging bed, and common toilet/shower outside / 750 INR per day
- Single room with attached toilet/shower / 760 INR per day.
- Single room with attached large toilet/shower (room No. 1) / 850 INR per day.
- Extra large room with attached toilet/shower and kitchenette for 2 persons or family with kids / 2,000 INR (Includes Tax 12%) per day.